Hello again players! In this post you’re going to face with PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator which is made for smartphone devices now too, exactly for Android (Apk) and iOS operating systems.
As you should already now this tool available for PC has been already more then 10 years old, called PCSX2 which can decently run all of PS2 games on Windows, Linux and OS X. But today we’re gonna talk about mobile version only and add our review and download links below.
Developing this version of emulator started back in 2014. when new advanced phones started getting released with high power multi-cores CPU’s and increased RAM memory. Programmers recognized these smartphones got double stronger in specs characteristics then PlayStation 2 console is. Then hard work of building compatible emulating application became, and today it’s finally finished and ready to play.
– Android users can download their APK at PS2EmulatorforAndroid.com.
– iOS lovers, please go to downloadme.org/ps2ios
1. One big advantage or using mobile version instead of desktop one is you don’t have to search for games to play on it because they’re already included inside the emulator! How this is even possible?
– Well its creators decided to build online server which is connected by internet network while app is running and you can choose your desired game title online and play it inside application.
There is possibility to download any game to your device storage and play it offline anytime when you don’t have internet connection available.
2. Second relief new is that BIOS file is not required to add manually inside like it’s case with many other emulators. Developers made it already included inside the software so you absolutely don’t have to worry about this annoying thing.
3. Graphic quality of games displayed on your screens depends on your device’s hardware specifications and it adapts automatically. This is something completely innovative in world of emulators and users saves much time with setting it up. For example, games run on iPhone 7 will have much better graphics quality then when they’re played on iPhone 5.
Some more titles we’ve tested are: God of War (1 & 2), Final Fantasy X, Resident Evil 4, Devil May Cry 3, Kingdom Hearts, Okami, Silent Hill 2 and Ratchet & Clank.
Download links for PS2 Emulator are listed above.
Share this post with your friends: